Packaging of Pharmaceuticals – an Introductory Course
6th November 2014
Pharmaceutical Packaging is a very specialised area with its own unique issues and problems.
This one day course will provide delegates with a good basic grounding and appreciation of what
is required for the packaging of pharmaceutical, veterinary and healthcare products. Whether you
know nothing, have a basic understanding or are familiar with the area, this course will provide you
with the useful knowledge and insights from experts who have worked in the industry for over 25 years.
By the end of the course delegates will have a greater appreciation of:
• Packaging component and material selection
• Key properties of various packaging materials/systems
• Pack testing and evaluation
• Packaging component specifications
• Printing processes and controls
• Artwork generation and control
• Regulatory requirements e.g. Braille, 2D Data Matrix barcodes, Child resistance, Tamper Evidence, Readability and others
• Transit packaging
• Trade/Supply Chain requirements
For further information on this course in easy to print PDF format just follow this link to Packaging of Pharmaceuticals
To register for this event please download the registration form Register for Packaging of Pharmaceuticals
Alternatively phone +44 (0) 115 8461914 now for more information.
Look forward to seeing you there!