Innovation, Creativity & Breakthrough Thinking
20th October 2011
Innovation has become a ‘throwaway’ line these days, over-hyped and overused.
But what does it really mean? How can it provide Competitive Advantage?
What different types of innovation are there? In a practical way how can we be innovative in
our day-to-day roles and translate that into packaging design and development that delivers?
This practical one day workshop will provide some fantastic insights on creativity from some of
the world’s leading innovators and tools that you will be able to take away and use on a daily basis
to improve creativity, focus your thinking, improve productivity and get results.
By the end of the course delegates will have a greater appreciation of:
• Competitive Advantage & fit with Innovation
• Different definitions & interpretations of Innovation
• How ‘Value’ can be added in innovative & interesting ways
• Principles of Breakthrough Thinking
• How to inspire & build a Creative Culture
• How to rediscover your own creativity (interactive sessions in which to practice)
• Practical Creative Models & Tools that you can take away and use (interactive sessions in which to practice)
For further information on this course in easy to print PDF format just follow this link to Innovation, Creativity & Breakthrough Thinking
To register for this event please Download the Registration Form
Alternatively phone +44 (0) 115 846 1914 now for more information.
Look forward to seeing you there!